Jim & Sharon Trevor have been local restaurateurs for 19 years, starting with the Jackson Stops in Stretton, then opening Jim’s Yard in Stamford in 2006, where they retained the coveted Bib Gourmand from the Michelin Red Guide for 11 years.
In August 2008, they opened Jim’s Bistro in Broadway, Peterborough, where they traded for three years, achieving Peterborough’s first ever entry into the Good Food Guide.
In January 2010 got their hands on an old Peterborough pub, The Beehive, long since boarded up, opening for business there six months later.
With the keys to The Six Bells in May 2013, they then spent a year refurbishing and restoring this grade two listed Edwardian building. Further building works were carried out in 2017, bringing all the rooms in the original house into use for guests.
Most recently in October 2018, along with their son James and daughter Lauren, they took over The Queen’s Head in Bulwick, Northamptonshire. After a long period of closure, this public house which dates from 1680, is now under the family custodianship of The Trevor’s.